Visit Japan Web
Important Information：the "Quarantine procedure (Fast Track)" icon will be removed on April 29 at 00:00 JST.
This is a service that allows you to perform arrival procedures "immigration ", "customs ", and "Tax-free shopping service"
In addition to those entering the country from overseas, it can also be used by those returning to Japan.
This page contains information related to the system and information for business operators related to this service.
Please see the Visit Japan Web Landing Page for information on how to use it.
- Anyone entering Japan on or after April 29, 2023 will no longer be required to show a valid vaccination certificate or a test certificate obtained before departure. Please check details here
With the above change, the "Quarantine procedure (Fast Track)" icon will be removed on April 29 at 00:00 JST. (April 28, 2023)
- New function "Tax-free shopping service" released (April 1, 2023)
- New functions "Passport OCR input", "VISA link", "3rd party proxy input" released (March 28, 2023)
- The guide page in Chinese（Simplified, Traditional) and Korean pages have been opend. Visit Japan Web （November 1, 2022)
- Quarantine “Fast Track” is available via Visit Japan Web.（November 1, 2022)
Operating Environment and Notes
- We recommend using the latest versions of the browsers for the best experience with the service.
- Please check Frequently Asked Questions：System requirements for the latest operating environment.
- A two dimensional code which is displayed by Visit Japan Web includes personal information. Please be careful when handling this.
Frequently Asked Questions
- About using Visit Japan Web
- Quarantine：Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Immigration：Immigration Services Agency of Japan
- Customs：Ministry of Finance
- Animal Quarantine：Animal Quarantine Service
- Plant Quarantine：Plant Quarantine Service
For inquiries about Visit Japan Web, please use the chatbot.
The chatbot URL
About proxy input
Click here for the proxy entry login screen.
Please check here for the operation method.
You can also see it from the menu tab on the login screen.